The HYT Colorblock Collection, launched in October 2016, commemorated the third anniversary of this innovative brand that uses fluids to indicate the time.
As its name implies, the watches are colourful and very aptly, come in three colours: red, yellow and blue.
Timepieces of the HYT Colorblock Collection are also offered in the H1 version, the very first model from HYT.
HYT was founded by Patrick Berdoz, Lucien Vouillamoz, Emmanuel Savioz and Vincent Perriard. In 2012, HYT launched its first collection, the H1 and its innovative specialty is the clever use of fluids flowing through a capillary to indicate time, the hours in particular.
HYT H1 Colorblock Yellow
Introduced in 2016
• Exclusive HYT mechanical Calibre, manual-winding
• 28,800 vibrations per hour (4Hz)
• 35 jewels
• 65 hours power reserve
• Bridges hand-chamfered and decorated with Côtes de Genève decoration, rhodium bellows
• Retrograde black fluidic hours
• Hours path filled with white SuperLuminova
• Luminescent hand and hour markers
• Regulator minute dial at 12 o’clock
• Small seconds wheel (disc) at 9.30
• Power reserve display ay 2.30
• Yellow hour dial, white indexes and numerals
• Yellow minute dial, white indexes, numerals, black minute hand
• Black rubber-clad screw-lock crown
• Titanium gun metal PVD crown guard screw-locked added lugs
• Titanium gun metal PVD dome at 6 o’clock
• Cambered sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on the inside
• 48.8mm diameter case in titanium gun metal PVD with brushed, shot-peened and satin-finished surfaces, 17.9mm thick
• Water-resistant to 100m
• Screw-down sapphire back
• Yellow reinforced fabric, water-resistant and anti-allergen fibres, sustainably produced, black top stitching
• Titanium gun metal PVD coating
Limited to 10 pieces