Equipped with the Calibre MMT-285 and with Fullpower’s MotionX technology platform, Frederique Constant’s Horological Smartwatch has a battery life of two-and-a-half years.
The “smart” aspect of the watch is its ability to track the user’s activity and sleep patterns. On the sub-dial at 6 o’clock, the inner counter indicates the percentage of the user’s activity or sleep against his or her goal in real time.
The data can also be displayed in the MotionX-365 app that is available for IOS and Android.
Frederique Constant’s 2016 Horological Smartwatch has been enhanced with what the brand terms the worldtimer function.
Once the watch is synchronised with a smartphone, the date and time will be adjusted. After selecting an additional time zone, activating the pusher three times in succession will result in the display of another time zone on its analogue dial.
Earlier models of Frederique Constant’s Horological Smartwatch can also be enhanced with this worldtimer function by updating the MotionX-365 app.
In 2015, Frederique Constant launched its Horological Smartwatch powered by Motion-X. A press statement from Frederique Constant released in March 2016 stated that more than 16,000 Horological Smartwatches have been shipped, adding that this “… is more than any other Swiss watch manufacture.”
Frederique Constant Horological Smartwatch
Introduced in 2016
• Calibre MMT-285 quartz movement
• Functions are adjustable via the crown
• Two-and-a-half years battery life
• Convex sapphire crystal
• Always-on time and date
• MotionX activity tracking
• Sleepwalker sleep monitoring
• Sleep cycle alarms
• Get-active alerts
• Smart coaching
• MotionX cloud backup and restore
• Navy blue dial with applied rose gold indexes, hand-polished rose gold-plated hands
• 42mm diameter case in stainless steel, rose gold-plated, two-part case
• Water-resistant to 5 atm (around 50m)
• Blue leather strap with white stitches and folding buckle